#RideForMaddie and help us find a cure
Maddie had her young life cut short at the age of 26, after a long battle with Bone Marrow Failure.
Maddie wanted her life to mean something; she wanted to make a difference. So, #RideForMaddie and help us to achieve our goal of finding a cure so that people like Maddie can overcome this condition and enjoy long, bright, happy futures.
Your ride will commence at the St Kilda home ground in RSEA Park, Moorabbin will take you up Beach Road and into the beautiful city of Melbourne before cycling back to Moorabbin to complete your ride.
The top fundraiser will help deliver the match day ball at Maddie’s Match and receive a ELEMNT RIVAL Multisports GPS Watch
Included in your registration fee will be a whole lot of goodies such as:
- 3 match pass for St Kilda home games (including Maddie's Match)
- A limited edition Pedla cycling jersey designed in Melbourne. Value $200
- Delicious snacks to fuel your ride including a complimentary coffee stop at Tour De Cafe Mordialloc
- Sponsor discounts and a 3 month Sufferfest subscription
- Riding guides and soigneurs
- Medical and police support
- Professional ride and safety support teams and vehicles
- Professional bike support (technical and mechanical)
- Ability to shower back at RSEA park and join us for post ride refreshments
- Transport to Marvel Stadium
Arrive at RSEA Stadium – 3 Linton Street Moorabbin. Parking available on site.
Registration and collection of jersey and riding snacks in the reception area of RSEA accessible through the main entry. If you have a bag you would like to leave at registration to access post-ride you may. You will be given a tag that must be presented to recollect after the ride.
Families welcome to come down and wave you off – café at RSEA will be open.
Riders ensure their bikes are ride ready and proceed to the front car park to prepare for the beginning of the ride.
Nick Riewoldt to address riders and Safety rider briefing to be given at front car park.
Officially begin the ride. Riders must remain between the front leading car and the rear support vehicle at all times.
Arrive at the coffee stop, Tour de Café in Mordialloc, where a complimentary coffee/tea will be served.
Arrival back to RSEA stadium
- Shower and changing facilities open at RSEA. BYO own towels/toiletries.
- Bar to open at RSEA (4:30-5:30)
Refreshments provided by Coles
Transport to Docklands Precinct provided
Proceed through normal gates to allocated seats for the start of the game.
Game to begin
Click here if you would like to know more about Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes
Click here to learn more about our research
We are bringing this fabulous ride to you with the generous support of these lovely people at:From 12pm