We have been fortunate to have many local schools fundraise for Maddie's Vision with their social service days. Looking for ideas? Here are a few to get you started. We'd love to hear yours!
- Ask students for a gold coin donation on arrival at school
- Have a Row-a-thon, get the ergos out and get going
- Hold a MarrowThon and get students to sponsor each other to run around the school oval or your nearest school park
- Host a social, dress in purple and theme the room in purple
- Have a purple dress-up day with a gold coin donation
- Hold a lunchtime cake stall, a bake-off or even a colouring competition
Get in touch and let us know how we can help make it happen! Contact Maggie on 0477 003 940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workplace is a great place to begin your fundraising efforts.
Raise funds, as well as workplace morale.
Employers can be very accommodating when it comes to supporting charity initiatives. Chat to your employer about arranging your event.
To get in touch about the way you can be involved philanthropically with Maddie Riewoldt's Vision, please contact Maggie on 0477 003 940 or email@example.com.
Give in loving memory
We have many families approach us about asking people for donations instead of sending flowers in memory of someone they love.
You can do this by creating an 'In loving memory' page on our website.
If you wish to make a one-off in memory donation, you can also: