We have been fortunate since our organisation began, to have many local schools social service days, be fundraisers for Maddie’s Vision.
- You can ask students for a gold coin donation on arrival at school
- Have a row-a-than, get the ergo’s out and get going
- A Marrow Thon, sponsor each other to run around the school oval or your nearest school park
- Host a year level social, dress in purple and theme the room in purple
- Have a touch or dress fully in purple clothing, dress up day
- A lunchtime cake stall, a bake off or even a colouring competition
Please get in touch about the many ways you can raise funds through your school community for Maddie’s Vision, contact us on 0477 003 940 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The workplace is a great place to begin your fundraising efforts. Chat to your staff about hosting a casual clothes day, sponsor a morning tea, the ideas are endless. This is a great way to raise funds, be corporate socially responsible, as well as creating great workplace morale.
Employers can be very accommodating when it comes to supporting charity initiatives. Chat to your employer about arranging your event.
To get in touch about the way you can be involved philanthropically with Maddie’s Vision, please contact us on 0477 003 940 via email at email@example.com
Give In Memory
We have many families approach us regarding donations instead of sending flowers for a funeral or in memory of someone they love. If you wish to make a one off in memory donation, you can: