We are delighted to announce the Maddie's Vision inaugural Patient & Family Forum on Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes will be held on Friday 28 August, 2020 from 9.00am - 12.15pm via livestreaming. This is a free event.
Listen to trusted experts, have your questions answered, hear about the latest developments from clinicians and scientists at the forefront of research.
The event will be livestreamed via the Zoom webinar platform. Registrants will be sent login details just prior to the event. For any queries regarding the link or login details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The forum will be hosted by Professor David Ritchie, Head Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation and Deputy Director Clinical Haematology Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and The Royal Melbourne Hospital.
Some more information about our panellists:-
- Dr Anthea Greenway - Paediatric Haematologist, The Royal Children’s Hospital.
- Dr Lucy Fox - Adult Haematologist, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
- Anna Jarmolowicz - Genetic Counsellor, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
- Dr David Hughes - Paediatric Heamatologist and Transplant Physician, The Royal Children's Hospital.
- Mei Ling Yeh - Clinical Nurse Specialist, The Royal Children’s Hospital and Maddie’s Vision Telehealth Nurse.
- Patient Perspectives
- Tommy Dassalo (bone marrow transplant survivor and comedian)
- Jessica Lake (mother of patient)
- Brenda Hinshelwood (mother of patients)
- Associate Professor Andrew Deans - St Vincent’s Institute of Medical Research.
- Nicky Long - Chief Executive Officer, Maddie Riewoldt's Vision
For any queries regarding the Zoom webinar link or login details, please contact email@example.com.
Click the 'Register' button above to reserve your ticket.
With enormous gratitude to our sponsorship partners:-
Appreciation to the Forum Subcommittee - Dr Lucy Fox (chair), Dr Jessica Lake, Anna Jarmolowicz, Mei Ling Yeh, Nicky Long, Lou Johns and Dr Simonne Neil.