Join us for the ride of a lifetime.
1,145km of adventure, mateship and fun all whilst raising money to help support the work of Maddie Riewoldt's Vision and the fight against Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes.
DATES: Saturday March 28th - Saturday April 4th
AIM: Fundraising requirement of $5,000 plus per rider
COST: $5,000 per rider includes
- Welcome package, fundaising package and support,
- Tour handbook
- Team rider kit (apparel)
- Shared accomodation and all meals during the event of the highest avaialble standard (avg4*), return flights from Sydney
- Riding guides and soigneurs at a ratio of 1:3
- Riding specific snacks and fuel during the event
- Professional bike support (technical and mechanical)
- Medical support
- Daily massage
- Professional Ride and Safety support teams and vehicles
- Pre and post - ride functions
- Alcohol during the event
- 3-month training program in partnership with The Sufferfest & Wahoo Fitness
- Flight from finish point(Sydney) to Melbourne
- Flights to start point (Melbourne)
- Personal Travel Insurance (mandatory)
With your help and support, Maddie's Vision can continue the amazing work with 18 research projects currently funded, soon to be 19 by the end of 2019 led by top specialist researchers around the country.
So come ride with us!
Covering a total of 1,145 kilometres over seven days, the Ride for Maddie Melbourne -Sydney cycling tour aims to raise at least $5,000 per rider for a very worthwhile cause.
For more information and to register for #RideforMaddie click here: